Wednesday 2 September 2009

Cowal Fling Challenge - injury worries

As this was quite a physically demanding challenge my family was a bit concerned that some of my old dancing injuries might raise their heads (truth be told - they have never gone away!) and so enquired of some local sports clinics for some preventative treatment.

I was very lucky, and extremely grateful, to the Simon Grant of the Rannoch Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic (Balneggie, Perthshire) and the Liz McColgan Health Club in Carnoustie for the treatment that he provided by way of sponsorship.

I received twice weekly physio sessions, including massage, ultra sound and some needles (I thought it was some kind of voodoo medicine but Simon assured me it was accupuncture!)

Thanks again Simon - all done and new new injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment