Wednesday 2 September 2009

Cowal Fling Challenge - workout schedule

I had planned my workout schedule to give me plenty of time to build up the stamina and memory required to make the 50 steps with everything in place by the middle of July.

I started my daily routine (walk, jump then dance through at 5 am and then also 10 pm each day) and managed to achieve this most days (I was keen to get this underway quickly as we had a family holiday planned for July and also August during which the required intense practice would not be possible.)

Some sessions were great whilst others were a bit more challenging - my studio is separate from the house and so sometimes I got a bit wet and cold crossing the garden at 5am in the rain!

I managed some dancing during our July holiday (as were were in a cottage) but only danced twice during the August one - we had hired a campervan and so the only opportunity I had to dance was at 6am outside on the grass (still damp with morning dew!) in my pyjamas.

Back home and normal service resumed 15 August - only 2 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment